View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
A typical day consisted of smoking a lot of weed, listening to, and trading new music, and going to some local restaurant and destroying it. That was after joining FM, 'cause it required some pretty heavy tipping. I started wearing one of those plastic yellow raincoats to the restaurant. It later appeared in Walter Egan’s "Like You Do" video.
So that's what FM did in 1976, trashed many restaurants with their arguing and food fights? I can picture you wearing your raincoat to keep the red wine from spoiling your clothes. Stevie is mad at Lindsey and throws her drink in his face. Christine is pissed off at John and tosses her lobster at him. John puts his cigarette out in Lindsey's drink and Mick is so drunk he pukes on the floor. Just adding in some fun trying to imagine what you were talking about.
If you go back to the Gary Hodges Q & A, he tells a story about one of these occasions where Tom dove on a lazy susan of chinese food at Kowloon's.

Tom told me that one time in one of the restaurants that they saw a couple making out and they all went to the bathroom to buy condoms and filed past them throwing them on the couple's pizza.