View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 09:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
More sweeping statements....
I'm a Stevie fan and I loved the Buckvie album, and don't view Lindsey as a monster for calling it Buckingham McVie.
The constant generalising about Stevie fans does get irritating. And I realise it's not going to change.
I know... it's crazy that anyone would think a Stevie fan wouldn't like the Buck/Vie album out of some sense of, what, loyalty? It was going to be a FM album, Stevie declined to participate, so it became a 'duets' album (without any duets). I did miss Stevie's presence on it, just like I missed Christine's presence on Say You Will, but I still liked it. In fact, I liked Buck/Vie more than Say You Will.

Some Lindsey superfans want it both ways- Stevie refused to participate, yet at the same time she's jealous they made the album without her. It's a contradiction. Stevie had the choice to participate and she declined. If she were jealous that Christine and Lindsey were working together, she would have joined them. And what was there to be jealous of? Christine gave him 5 songs, Lindsey did his usual production work on them, and that was it. It wasn't like they were in the studio working late hours, curled up together in a blanket writing lyrics together LOL!

Instead of looking for MORE excuses to hate Stevie, why not just focus on the ones we know are true, instead of making up superfluous reasons LOL?