View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 09:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That is why I used the Tusk is everyone’s favorite album example. He asks questions and they answer in a certain way designed to mollify him, but they don’t necessarily mean what he concludes they mean. Tusk is probably no one’s favorite album, not even Mick’s, even though Mick liked working on it. Those 4 pick the most commercial as their favorite, but Lindsey will say that they all came round to admitting Tusk was their favorite.

I would have to see the email chain to make a decision about what Christine said about Stevie’s regret. If she really regretted it, I think she would have responded differently to his surgery. Chris might have said something in response to him that he took to mean that Stevie was sorry.
Well, that's why he said that Stevie's desire for Lindsey to "come home" could have been just Christine's wishful thinking. Maybe it was his wishful thinking and not Christine's.

I found a bit odd that Christine said that about Stevie, because she didn't show any signs of remorse since she fired him. I also think he wants and needs not only a closure with the band but for things to be ok with them, especially with Stevie.

Mental issues? That's actually more like Stevie's thing these days….
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.