View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 05:10 PM
Senior Ledgie

Also, as far as the fan who shouted “F Fleetwood Mac” I tweeted last night that someone else shouted “Its your song, Lindsey!” At the start of Never Going Back. Also heard various comments spoken more quietly around me (and made a few myself) about FM and just generally massively in support of LB. I think one woman near me shouted “You don’t need them” or something to that effect and several others turned to her with “Amens”. There was no love lost to FM in the crowd last night. And frankly it was obvious which was the better show. By a long shot.

And uh... I may have remarked to my friend that it’s a shame Stevie never let him talk much at concerts because I absolutely loved hearing his thoughts and comments on the songs and all.

That all said, should he perform “Hunger” at any of his upcoming shows will someone shoot me a PM or a link to any recordings so o don’t miss it? I’m kind of obsessed with that song and was so hoping he’d do it. It feels like a FM song to me and I may have missed if anyone has more info on the song or Lindsey has said much but I’ve been wondering if it’s one he may have been holding onto for the band. Or at the very least if it was written around the time of the Say You Will album because it seems like it would’ve fit great there. But hey no complaints and I’m so glad he got the song out on his anthology because it’s amazing. Just can really hear a FM vibe in it. (And I may be one of the few but I’ve always adored Say You Will). I just may never get over the band never making a final album...