View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 02:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by sara1998

This cannot be true!!!

I saw them first time ~get this~ 4th row in Indy!!! and I had the exact same seats for TISL too!! Oh wow! Thats SOOOOOO strange!! And I knew I could shake her hand on the TISL tour because I had 4 th row, and I was rather depressed when it was cancelled, but I got all of my money back from the broker.

And even stranger... I got 11th row in Ohio!!

What a trip, Angela! What part of Indy are you in??

Maria
How weird is THAT?!?! LOL!! I'm not from Indy, actually...I'm from Kentucky...but FM/Stevie NEVER come here , so I had to go to the nearest place I could find! lol. We had ALMOST the exact same seats for TISL that we had for the Dance, lol...they were like two seats down And the stupid broker we got the tickets from did NOT refund my money...not even the purchase price of the ticket...SO, he made LOTS of $$$ off of THOSE tickets. (Can I post his name here? lol...well, his initials are SB...so BEWARE people ) But it all turned out for the good, cause the seats at the Nashville show were great...even if I didn't get to go up and shake her hand!!
Anyway....it's too bad we didn't know each other, lol...that would've been cool to have met up!!

~~Angela~~