View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I have a problem with them having a SnL only segment, in much the same way I had a problem with them going on Letterman alone and performing Big Love and Landslide alone for the HOF.
They are already doing Landslide. They can do SA, but the rest of the songs should incorporate Mick and John. Lindsey can start a song and then ditch the others for a long guitar solo if he wants, but other than Landslide or SA, he and Stevie don't need to perform without the other two musicians.

If they want to be by themselves, do a BN tour. You know, just get a room. I'm tired of it.

Michele
Well, I understand where you're coming from, but I suppose I envisioned it as an acoustic moment - nothing long, maybe 2 or 3 songs? I suppose if I knew, if it was promised to us, that they would do a BN tour then I could do without them performing a few songs alone during the FM tour. I just highly doubt a BN tour would ever happen.

Quote:
But this is why Elle has a good chance with WATL and I don't think Angel is out of the running and I . . . I don't want to say it but there are some people -- not the gal, but the guys -- whom it wouldn't be hard to convince to wrap her in velvet.

Michele
I want all 3 please!

Quote:
So, now they only spent 70% of the time talking. Where did that lost 10% go? I don't know. It sounds illicit to me.

Michele
hmmm, very suspicious