View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Do you recall the first week you were made a Mod on TL and I had a problem with it? Just like then it is sentences like this that should disqualify you completely from ever being a fair minded Moderator. Part of a good Moderator's job is to remain neutral to all parties involved. It is perfectly ok to share your views to your friend's in a private message but the words you say in the public forum should all be positive. If you can't do that perhaps you should go back to being just a regular member of TL and then you can continue bashing band members and no one would say, "there is no one moderating The Ledge any longer." IMHO
Thank the lord, that's not my job. And never once has Michele ever said to me I can't have my own opinions. She's asked me to make sure you guys don't kill each other. Which I've locked threads and shut things down.
And guess what: When I did that, people got mad at me.

The moderators discuss certain issues when decisions are made whether to suspend, move threads, etc. As I've said to before, if you don't like it, take it up with Michele. She's made it quite clear that having problems with band members in not a violation in her book. As much as you'd like to take them away from me, I'm entitled to my opinions.