Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksIllume
I thought I was right.

"C'mon, don't be a John McVie."
"I'm not a John McVie. I used to be."
"Here, take my measley five dollars..."
"We're still playin'!"

Along those lines- on the Tusk photoshoot tape-- John was really bored and being very silly w/ Stevie, kissing her neck etc until they end up clutching passionately at each other and acting totally nutso. Chris sees him all over her and laughs and says, "John, it used to be me you did that to!"

>>>I'm tagging along with you the next time there's a show.
>>>me too, I would have knocked ppl over to get to her!

At which point John Courage would've been on you like white on rice, my friend. He circled about like a nasty vulture. Not the most endearing of people. Mind you, we are the most ordinary, boring, harmless looking people, but I felt like if I made a wrong move, we were history. I guess he is just very protective of them. At one point he came over to John while he was talking to us and whispered in his ear--like it was something extremely top secret: "Ten more minutes." Like it would take John lots of time to change his shirt for the show, and we were keeping him from his preparatory duties. To be honest John Courage was the reason we didn't ask John if we could have a picture w/ him. I was scared JC would throw our arses right the heck out!!

--Lis