View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Come on! You have more sense to know Jamie isn’t trolling! She’s been on this board 15+ years and contributes so much meaningful content including many situations where she’s given us incredibly exciting first hand info to the IYD sneak peak and multiple Qs and As.

Whoever those 3 complaints are need to take your very advice and if they can’t handle seeing different opinions other then “there’s no reason anyone could support this band and not have a moral compass” they can just not read the boards.

And on Crash, I don’t enjoy that song in any form but considering how much I despise Dave Mathews, I consider a slight improvement. But yea, it is Terrible tone.
I don't want to make this thread about trolling. If either you or Jamie want to PM me on the subject I respect both of your opinions.

As for the FM station. I'm enjoying it.

The only cringeworthy songs have been Landslind Live in Bos.. and Crash.. same tone quality... it feels like a record skipping when she bellows.. I just feel like it will never stop.