View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yep - did you all see this? Irv has plans for end of 22 - 3-5 nights of Eagles for his new areana(s) regarless of them being in at least mid 70s by then, plus i'm sure some milking of the whole Beach Boys catalog he just bought - plus if anyone is still holding on to a big Fleetwood Mac Classic Rumours 5 reunion, this will be where it happens if IA can help it!

https://www.desertsun.com/story/life...V0rTg0YlzpXePY
I'd love to see it. It's weird...even though the Eagles were always my second favorite band, I never saw them until a couple years ago(obviously after Glenn's death)(and I did see Henley solo probably 6 times, back when his solo career was on fire). When they reunited in 1994, tix were like $300, and I just thought that was too much, so I just never went. I remember tix for the Dance were $90???, and that's the most we'd ever paid for tickets. When you grow up poor, $90 is a lot of money for 2.5 hours of entertainment.

Really, as long as Henley's voice can do the songs, I say more power to them. Walsh and Schmit's voices seem holding up fine, and they've got Vince Gill and Glenn's kid to do Glenn's songs, so again, Henley's voice is the key to them going on as long as possible. I'd love to see them again!

I think FM are a lot closer to the final chapter of their book than the Eagles.