View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 12:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I'm so happy at the prospect. What's not to love for LIndsey and Stevie? They are getting older and wouldn't have to sing lead on as many songs. Much easier for them this way.
Lindsey seems a little ambiguous about it in the interviews he's given. This interview is probably the best example.

Quote:
“Well, that’s a good question! It’s an odd thing for me, in many ways I’m having a better time in the band as a foursome, only because it opens up a range of things that I can do. Except for maybe ‘Don’t Stop,’ we don’t do a lot of her stuff. It opens up the amount of material we can play, it allows me to be more of a ‘guy,’ to be more of who I am up there,” he explains, saying that without a keyboardist in the band, his guitar takes center stage.” I would be shocked if she ever expressed any interest to do anything with us. Shocked and pleased.”
My HUNCH is having an enthusiastic Christine back would help his big wish for the band, which can be found in this interview come true.

Quote:
"If it were up to me, what I would do is go into the studio with Fleetwood Mac and actually finish an album and put out a whole album. Maybe look at stringing not a whole year, but a big chunk of time behind that [to tour] and do something that we have not done in years and years, which is string a few experiences together without these long breaks. "

THE Stephen Hopkins