View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love how he's honest about the dynamic with them and their "mythology"-- they are indeed very aware of the shipper fantasies and blatantly do play to them. That said, he admits that there obviously is that whole history between them and that gets mixed in at times. I recall on an earlier thread folks wondering how all this Stevie shipper talk goes down with his family and clearly he has explained it to Kristen et al as the role he plays onstage and in the media. Truth somewhere in the middle perhaps. Wonder if he or his "people" have read some of the comments on boards like this....

Obviously he's come to see how sh&tty some of his past behavior to Stevie has been and how that would feed her distrust of him even to this day on some level. I respect him for seeing that so clearly and wanting to somehow make amends for that. It would seem Stevie isn't quite sure how much to trust it and is going to take her time before risking getting burned again... she still has her guard up somewhat with him. Totally understandable.

Thanks for posting Michele.