Thread: Lindsey Pics
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If there's one period of time that I'd say I'm lukewarm about (in terms of attractiveness) for Lindsey it's the 80s. I mean, he has moments. I like the Seven Wonders video, but in general I don't like the look. Go Insane? It scares me a bit.

But that's how I feel about a LOT of the 80s, It was a weird, weird time. I've really mellowed to the music a lot, but I think a lot of everything lost that...hmm, let me steal a Lindsey word...organic feel. It just looks fake and feels dated. I can live with leggings, but I would despise if shoulder pads and neon colors started coming back.

And Lindsey goes through a LOT of phases. Like, how would anyone even know that's friggen him in that really young picture with those guys in suits? It looks nothing like him. His hair is really light, he looks kind of...built, and he's got some interesting scruffy hair style. The only thing that seems remotely Lindsey is the dazed, "high" expression. That's there a lot, though now not so much.

He looks totally different (hair, clothes, size) just a few years later. WTF? Maybe it's just me...

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 02-28-2009 at 02:29 PM..