View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 03:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Gosh I'm just not sure. They've gone so far off the deep end this time. And the polarizing effect of the lawsuit. And the evil influence of Azoff. And LB stopped pulling his punches after awhile with all that. Oh, and somebody in the band wanted to keep going with a replacement for John...I'd hate to think it was Mick but it was likely him or Stevie. So....their true, cold-hearted natures have been revealed in recent years....
All of those years I thought they were a family deep down and that the arguments were secondary to their true emotions. Now it looks like that was all a fantasy I told myself. I am turning out to be a bad judge of character. I used to read Charles and Anne Lindbergh’s work, starting when I was in high school, and I thought they had this enduring marriage.It’s been revealed that he had a secret family, with seven children by three different women, while Anne was having an affair with their family doctor. I may be very gullible.

CAH wrote about how uncaring they were after Libdsey’s epileptic incident, but I thought they were just suppressing their true concern or ....

I am not just a person who waited to see SnL embrace at the end of Sara, I was touched whenever Mick and Christine kissed him too. I’ve never seen John kiss Lindsey, but when they clasped hands at the end of the BTM show (after it looked like they wouldn’t), I teared up. I have been such a sucker.

Last edited by michelej1; 02-09-2019 at 01:33 PM..