View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Age Range: 22

When you became a fan: 2006

How you became a fan: Well my parents had The Dance CD so I knew the songs from being played in the background in the house. Then they used to play it in the car but I'd always stick earphones in and listen to my own music. Then I started listening to ISA (which fit my Heavy Metal music taste at the time). Then I saw Rumours in the January sales 2006, bought it and got hooked.

First 3 FM songs
: I'm So Afraid, Second Hand News, Go Your Own Way.

First FM vocalist
: Lindsey.

Favorite FM Time Period
: If I'd to pick one album/tour combo it'd be Tusk.

Vocalist breakdown by percentage: I mostly listen to their albums in one go (not going for individual tracks) so between Stevie, Lindsey and Chris it's about equal plus a good dose of Peter, Bob and Danny. But if we're including solo stuff then it's 80% Lindsey, 20% "the rest" since I listen to his solo stuff more than I listen to the Mac.

Concerts you've attended: 2 Unleashed (Dublin) and 3 Lindsey GOS (LA, San Diego and back to LA).

FM stuff you own: Mostly just the music. CDs and a few vinyl.

Favorite thing about FM: The songs and the fact that they always seemed to get great songwriters since the start.

Least favorite thing about FM: Reliance on Rumours and reluctance to shake up the set list too much.

Are you the same fan your where when you started: I've moved to being more of a Lindsey solo fan than a Mac fan. I'd maybe rather have more of his solo stuff than a Mac album since I'm not keen on Stevie's voice anymore even though I think she can still write some kick-ass songs.

Your all time "dream" lineup that won't ever happen: Men of the Mac tour - Lindsey, John and Mick but I'd be more than happy if they added Bob.

You wish for the future of the Mac: At least one more album but one that isn't neutered in a desire to make it more commercial because of the perception of SYW (think Mirage after Tusk).