View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 05:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline79 View Post
I think their is a difference. Yes I am a fan and yes there were songs that I loved at first, but some I did not. Songs like Murrow and Come I listened to the beginning, wasn't big on it, and skipped it. It wasn't until I really listened and began to understand what the song meant until I loved it. And yes, I loved it. When I first heard the CD I was very much into young FM and already went in with the mindset that I wasn't going to like these songs, but I was wrong.
I use Lindsey's first solo album as an example of how something can grow on you, but you may not love it. I can listen to it but I will never love a lot of those songs. They are just too strange, hold little meaning to me personally and I don't like how they sound.

Sure the Smile At You demo may have been better, but wasn't that Stevie's decision to tone it down and not make it sound so angry?

Fleetwood Mac has such a large collection of music and some songs don't even song like they are from the same band! And the only song I really dislike is Empire State
And isn't it fantastic that every album is totally different!

Too many bands churn out records that all sound the same - Fleetwood Mac has never done that, thank goodness!

And even though each album is different they still retain the FM magic every time!