View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
I am SO not computer savvy.Could someone please help me out with downloading from mediafire? I tried but it's not working.Do I have to have an account? Thanks in advance.
You shouldn't need an account to download from them. Click on the link you want to download. A new window should open in your browser that takes you to the Mediafire page where you can grab the show. Left-click one time on the green bar that says "Download (filesize)". The download should start right up in a second or two.

If something happens that the download becomes "broken" through mediafire, click on the "repair the download" message in the download bar. You will be taken to another page that tells you the download will begin in 4 seconds. You will then be re-directed back to the download page where you can click the green download bar again.

If you start more than one download at a time, Mediafire might, after you get a few downloads going, ask you to input a captcha. If so, just follow the directions in the captcha box. Once you enter what it tells you to, it will take you back to the download page.

I hope this helps!