View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 05:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
On reflection, Stevie isn't audibly present on many of Chris or Lindsey's songs at all to my ear. On Christine's songs its mostly Lindsey and Christine herself singing harmony and on Lindsey's songs its mostly Lindsey. As mentioned, Crystal and Love in Store are stand outs. I can just about make her out on a handful of others- but not that many really.
Aside from Love In Store is she on any of the other writers' songs on Mirage? Aside form Little Lies is she on any of the other writers' songs on Tango?
I'm in the camp that can't really hear her on Everywhere despite numerous play over and over trying to make her voice out. Plenty of distorted Lindsey but nothing I can definitely hear as Stevie. The closest I can get is at 2.28/2.29 but even then I'm not convinced as if it were her voice I'm sure it would be more prominent.
She is very audible on Second Hand News, Blue Letter ,Say You Love Me and Go Your Own Way ..on that song
there are sections where it is just her singing .I can't hear her on any Mirage songs other than the ones you mentioned on the studio outtake of Hold Me she is all over the song though. Same with Tango but we all know she wasn't there for that one.