View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 06:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I saw the Mac in Miami a few months ago and Chris said she wished she lived here. In a youtube video from the LA concert Chris says she wished she still lived there.
Living on that huge isolated property could really make depression worse. If it makes her happy to move closer to friends and activities then I am so happy for her. She will look back at her Kent years as a dark time. So happy we got In the Meantime out of her during that time.
As for the lack of Mac memorabilia on the walls..........2 things: Chris does not take me as needing a "love me" wall. And the little that is there is not about her but about the group she belonged/belongs to. That is typical of her personality. Second, when a house is listed for sale most of that kind of stuff is taken down. It could attract groupies and distract from the home's beautiful qualities. But I am guessing that music room is the way it always was, minimalistic about her work with a super group. Didn't she say recently in her depression in the house she would immediately turn off the radio if a Mac song came on. She put herself down to not take credit for being part of the band.
I once suffered with depression. So I can sort of relate to that. Its difficult to describe but you can be an extremely successful person but you put yourself down mentally.
I love reading between the lines of her song "Bad Journey" Its a glimpse into her journey into that dark place in time.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 09-24-2015 at 06:53 AM..