Thread: European tour
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 08:53 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Oberhausen Germany 13-11-2003

My friends and I have been waiting on a Fleetwood Mac concert for several years now and finally we succeeded to get a ticket, even it was a concert in Germany. After reading the reviews in some German papers I started to worry a little and was asking myself if I didnt expected to much.

Yesterday I got the answer on that question. What we saw was great from the beginning all to the end! From the Chain all to Goodbye Baby! Sometimes I thought I was living the whole concert in a beautiful dream! They needed a few songs to warm up, (they are like me, no 18 anymore) but when that happened life was one great party! By the time they played Come from the new album, The Mac was really back!

Lindsey played the guitar like I never saw before and even crawled upon the floor with it! They even played my 2 fav. song Big Love and So Afraid. They really did their best for 100% and that was what I did not like about the audience. They missed all the great songs standing like wooden dolls and only started to move by the time FM played Tusk. A shame for themselves because they missed a lot of fun! Maybe I try another ticket for England, who knows!

Grtz... Jac