View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul7 View Post
So are the versions of Black Magic Woman and Jumping at Shadows on Show-biz Blues not in the previous Boston set? Would be interesting to know if any other songs were left out. It seems like they played two sets at least one night based on announcer dialogue, and three nights total. Seems like there may be more unreleased songs.

Also, how is that Vienna concert? I've never heard it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
Yeah, the Show-Biz Blues Black Magic Woman/Jumping At Shadows are not on the 3-CD box. Some earlier releases also had an alternative version of World In Harmony and an unedited Green Manalishi with a conga solo thatīs missing from the box.
It sure would be great to have all recorded music from these shows made available!
It's been quite a while since I've read the booket to Show-Biz Blues, but I seem to recall that "Black Magic Woman" & "Jumping At Shadows" were from the same show as "Rattlesnake Shake/Underway", "Tiger" & "Green Manalishi" (which originally made up side 1 of the classic bootleg entitled Merely A Portmanteau...which was from a show in Paris, if memory serves.