View Single Post
Old 05-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1998
Thank you for the Mothers Day wishes. I have a beautiful 5 year old (who is putting on fake lipstick on me and brushing my hair right now)

My mother and I are pretty close. I am an only child. My mom is a parent who "broke the cycle" of mental abuse that she suffered as a child. Her mother and I DO NOT get along. (I think at times that woman is Satan herself...) I have lots of respect for my mother for breaking this cycle. She did the best she knew how, and I think she did a fine job. For Mothers Day this year, I scheduled and paid for her to have a one hour full body massage. She goes tomorrow, and I hope she thoroughly enjoys it. For me, she let me have the weekend to go to the Madison show, and bought me a bath set. (and the gift that Sara bought me) This was my first Mothers Day without my late husband, so that was kind of hard. But I had a wonderful day none the less....

God bless all you Ledgie Mothers out there. Hope you all had a wonderful day.

Maria
You and your mom are in the same town?
Glad you made it to Madison & had a good Mother's Day.

- Jake