View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I just finished listening to it and you're so right! It's amazing. Stevie and Lindsey both sound fantastic-- Lindsey SO much energy. But idk why some of Christine's harmonies sound off somehow.... But the Hold Me performance is so great (though I do think Lindsey sounds better on it than Christine lol).
Also I wonder why they never performed Blue Letter again after this tour. It's a fun song live. Eyes of the World also so great live, I hate the chorus of the studio version but how they did it on this tour was so fun.
Yes, the audio quality is also pretty crisp and it has one of the best Sisters of the Moon. I don't remember well about Christine's harmonies right now but I remember that on some shows she had a problem with her microphone or earplug and there was some sort of sound delay, however I do remember this show's Brown Eyes is great.
About Blue Letter probably it's because this was the last tour of the 5 before their reunion and by the time of The Dance they had better (more famous or iconic) choices for the encore. However I think that on the Shake the Cage Tour they could have pulled it off.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 05-29-2018 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: grammar error