View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Shipping is totally what got me hooked on the mac. The magic, the chemistry... love love love it. After the shipperness wore off (took about 3 months of watching all the dvds over and over, hours and hours on youtube, and googling and reading everything I could find about them) I started thinking how much more romantic and dramatic it is that they are not together. Stevie has said they get to have their little love affair on the stage...night after night. The glares, the hugs, the kissy faces, that's awesome, but they go their separate ways and it's so dramatic.

I can't imagine knowing someone for as long as they have known each other. They really don't have to be together in a relationship because they are surely connected in a deep way that I'm sure no one else will ever understand. I feel like I can understand them based on my experience with my exhubby... I have known him for 10 years and have a child with him. We parted on fairly good terms but it still hurt. Because we have a child together we still see each other (the music is like a child SnL share) and when I look into his eyes it's such a familar place. I don't want to jump his bones. We don't even have to talk. There is just a feeling of mutual respect for each other because of the beautiful child we created. Even though there is so much feeling there it is really really over and I am okay with that. He is a part of my life no matter what and the best part is I don't have to deal with all the things he did that drove me crazy.

Okay, this is turning into a therapy session for me.... enough about that.

Ship a little.

He asked me for my love
And that was all