View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Your room's lookin' good, Dani! I like it

Okay so yesterday I went to a random record store and picked up Tusk, Fleetwood Mac (white album), Buckingham Nicks, and Hotel California.
The guy had tooooons of FM records. He had about 10 copies of Tusk, so I went over and picked out the best looking copy. There was no price sticker on it, but I was going to buy it regardless.

So I went up to the counter - and I'm sure this guy thought I was ridiculous to begin with because I'm stocking up on a bunch of FM plus I'm pretty innocent looking compared to him hahaha if you know what I mean! - and asked him how much that copy was and he was like "Did you get a good copy?" and I said yes and he said "I've got a bunch back there, right?" And I told him he had like eight or nine copies and he goes "Alright, two bucks" Score! The white album was $1.99 as well and HC was $2.99 (the cover's in really good condition) and Buckingham Nicks was about $20. Ouch. But it's rare so I would pay anything for that sucker.

Anyways, sorry this is so long but I will post a picture of my collection this weekend when I move into my dorm room!