View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
And yes I remember RoseGypsy who I think was actually dissention and 1/2 insane.
Got it. The amazing thing is dissention hasn't posted on here in 13 years or something, yet still has more posts than anyone else.
Wait.... what?? I missed this post earlier! I always suspected dissention had multiple user names on here, though! He was something else! I really liked that Stevie-Hold-Me-flinging-hair avatar he had. So appropriate.

Speaking of multiple user names, I remember when one guy, Carne Vaca, had two user names and accidentally posted as himself under the fake one, outing himself and getting banned as a result. Oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox
Also it is obvious the new owner of TL is not interested in revealing him/herself nor is Michele ever going to tell us who it is.
We should all consider ourselves lucky that whomever the mystery person is, we are not being individually judged for our past transgressions.
Interesting! Being a bit out of the loop, I assumed the new owner was simply running The Ledge as a for-profit enterprise (hence the ads) and did not frequent the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox
Shows me that even though they are not around on a regular basis, an interesting topic or thread makes it worth their time to check in once in a while.
And as I have stated before, a new album or new tour always brings people back to TL.
That certainly is the case for me.

Last edited by sodascouts; 01-25-2018 at 02:56 PM..