View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy poker View Post
hi dino, sharksfan, and who else is reading this!

obviously there's some kind of misunderstanding here. it would never occur to me to blame anybody who wants to stay out of the limelight - no matter what the reason. and please don't accuse me of "poking into (...) private matters"! i was only asking if this woman's name is known by anyone here on the board (i still can't see anything being so terribly wrong with that!), and i'm astonished that though the part she played in peter's life is no secret, her name seems to be just that. there are so many things in peter's life that are known to and talked about by the public. and we could easily start a discussion if REALLY ALL of this knowledge should be any of our (the fans') business or not. let's face it: quite a chunk of it is definitely NOT!

i was never intending to offend ANYBODY! but if the board and the powers that be see any privacy potentially violated with this thread, i will respect this. on the other hand: in that case there'd be quite some more threads here that should be questioned - for my money, that is!

i can only hope matters are cleared out hereby.

all the best to all of you
martin
No worries, Martin - you certainly didn't offend me and you're not violating anyone's privacy by bringing up this discussion. I just have a disagreement and maybe it's a misunderstanding as you say. But I figured that if this woman told Martin Celmins that she did not want to be identified in his book, then she wants to retain her privacy. It makes no difference to me whether I know her name or not, but I suppose others may feel differently.