View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Lots of people say to wait until the week of the show. The first time I saw Stevie was last August in The Woodlands and I bought my tickets way ahead of time, however I decided that I would see if I could score front row seats to the show in Dallas and see her twice! However, it didn't happen. This time around I went on the website right when the sale opened the first two sets of tickets they offered me were crap, but they third time I tried I scored second row! So I don't know really when the best time to buy them is, but I do know that if ticket master gives you crappy seats when you chose "best available" always try again. "Best available" does not mean closest to the stage in Ticketmaster's eyes. Ticketmaster sees the "best available" seats as the ones with the highest price. So 1st row and 15th row probably cost the same, ergo they are both "best available" in Ticketmaster's eyes.