View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
elle
Why would anything change? You expect Mick to apologize or something? He is sticking to his script. What would you expect him to say? The truth? Of course not.
It just reminds me of a similar thread when people had outrage the Mac were playing Lindsey songs after his health scare. Really? The people that made up stories to placate Stevie so that they could collect their 10 million.
Its all so phony and laughable. Mick keeps saying the same thing over and over and I just don't understand the false outrage anymore.

I never believed this before that it would be possible for Lindsey to join again. But these people are so phony it would not surprise me in the least especially since Lindsey took the high ground and stated he would go back. I can honestly hear Mick some sort of welcoming Lindsey back. Its so sick and twisted that it would not surprise me. As I said earlier in this thread...every time Mick says "We" insert "Stevie" Stevie was not happy.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
This. Agree 100%
You may not follow Australian politics, so it may come as a shock to you that since 2007, we have had six different Prime Minister - actually five, but one man was Prime Minister twice.
When Kevin Rudd leaked Cabinet discussions to the press during the 2010 election campaign, Julia Gillard was shown who he was. A king rat. Yet she gave him the foreign ministry - equivalent to the USA Secretary of State job.
When Irving Azoff told Lindsey that Stevie had issued an ultimatum if he did not go, she would leave the band in his place. She showed she meant business. But he naively assumed she would be resigning and he would be staying.