View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Thought I'd share this, which I saw on Instagram. Obviously take from it what you will.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYC-lWH...ianlarsenmusic

mambrosiamusicI’m curious @brianlarsenmusic will you be attending this tour sans Lindsey?
brianlarsenmusic@mambrosiamusic the short answer is that I don’t know. The long answer is that I dearly love both Christine and Lindsey and have a personal relationship with both of them. Chris is the sweetest person I’ve ever met and she even went flowers to my wedding. Lindsey has been nothing but totally supportive of me and we’ve gone out to some amazing lounges in Atlanta, Sydney, and beyond. They’re both incredible people that I love very much. Chris had nothing to do with what’s currently going on and I’ll leave it at that. Meeting Stevie was an interesting experience because of the way she manages to command all the attention in the room but I have no relationship with her. Met Mick many times and couldn’t care less. John is nice but shy. But Lindsey and Chris have both been nothing shy of amazing and totally generous to me. So if I go, I’ll be doing it solely for Chris. That said, I feel a strong alliance towards Lindsey overall and am in close contact with his people about all this. That’s the best clarity I can provide. But yes, if you have to be stranded on an island with two Fleetwood Mac members, make it Chris and Lindsey. They are the kindest people you’d ever want to meet and have treated me like their own family for years now. I don’t know what else to say.
I saw that--It's interesting no doubt. I love Christine--really I do. But I am so torn given the current situation and how she hung Lindsey out post Buck/McVie Someone on another thread mentioned they see Christine/ John bailing after the US leg wraps up....honestly, given what Brian said, may not be a stretch. I don't see this tour having a global reach. I just don't
But for now....Beers with John and Lindsey