View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMI View Post
One of the second lessons I learned about The Internet was that people could be false and crafty and say one thing to you in a Chat,say something completely different to someone else and watch and get satisfaction from seeing drama and chaos unfold. They also can create multiple screen names and log in from two machines at once in their home and carry on conversations posing as two different people. No learned all this the hard way. That’s why I only come here for news, links, discussion and NEVER for friends or to get to know anyone beyond a casual reply to a thread about FM. I’ve been coming here LITERALLY half my life. Actually... MORE!? Holy crap.
It's good to see you back for a bit. And I appreciate your effort in improving the board. You did good!!

Im only one person. (one personality from me is enough!!).

I get yelled at mostly for having strong opinions about Stevie's opinions. But, at least I get to voice them here. I've been angry w/ Lindsey, too. But, he really seems to have grown a lot over the last decade.