View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Wow this is an explosive question for this band since some of their best work are the songs that are not hits.

I always thought Come A Little Bit Closer should have been re-recorded with the harmonies of Stevie and Lindsey and have Lindsey work it up. So that song has always been a song I love for what it is but it could have been a huge hit IMHO if re-recorded post Welch.

Sugar Daddy - Its so bluesy and could have appeared on Heroes or Mystery To me.

Brown Eyes - one of the best songs on Tusk that reminds me of a romantic themed dark restaurant playing

That's Alright - its a polished and harmonized Buckingham Nicks classic that sounds so good on Mirage. Its almost a full country song.

Never Forget - It sometimes gets forgotten as Tusk's closer but its a hidden gem

Warm Ways - so many hate it on this board. I used to hear it on Sirus Bridge all the time. Its so romantic even for Chris and the harmonies are so good. Lindsey plays great acoustic guitar on it too. Actually first single of the Buck/Nicks Fleetwood Mac - released before Over My Head in England

Why - Why has to go on every list

Silver Heels - One of Bob's best Mac tunes

Station Man - Its everything early Fleetwood Mac IMHO

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-29-2022 at 04:46 PM..