View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustBoy View Post
When I was 16, (that would be 10 years ago) me and my friend were going through her dad's old records and tapes, and we found Behind The Mask. I borrowed it, and gave it a listen at home. It's not the greatest album of all time, but I was intrigued. After that I came across the TITN video, and watched it several times in two days. It was not the greatest live performance, but I was intrigued more. Then finally while I was going through CDs in a music store, I saw The best Of from 1988. I decided to gie it a shot, and played it right there on headphones. Since the first second I heard Rhiannon I was hooked. I bought the CD instantly, and drove the rest of my family completely crazy over the next month playing Rhiannon all the time. then a local TV station aired The Dance DVD as a part of a Christmas program. That was the moment I officially became a lifetime fan. The interesting thing was at first I though the original FM lineup was with Billy and Rick. Both BTM, and TITN video were without Lindsey, so...
I love this! and the fact that you still post here=awesomeness! You are a fan indeed, and I love the fact that you thought BB and RV were the first incarnation AND drove your family nuts with Rhiannon!

P.S. (this is not to you GDboy) I like this thread so much, lets see how many more memories(posts) I can go through without replying LOL

Last edited by FierySequences; 03-08-2013 at 05:40 PM..