View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I hope they killed him off; i think it was the perfect extension of the evil Elena put in motion. But they certainly need to cast a new stud to balance things out.

In all honesty, I think it is easily the best show on TV. It's brilliantly acted and ingeniously and morally written and much better directed than most TV--I love the triple jump cuts! I'm disappointed it doesn't have the following it deserves. For me, Josh Henderson's John Ross and Julie Gonzalo's Pamela are the hottest heterosexual TV couple since Rodney and Betty on Peyton Place--and also he's the best actor on TV. And Judith Light is brilliant as the villainous--I can't believe people don't tune it just for her. Plus the plot twists! I literally was standing up in my bed watching the mid-season finale. <3 Pamela. And Emma is now even getting interesting.

All of this means to say; I think we might not see a Season 4.
Well you can go to Dallas Fanzine .com and they have interviews with the producer and yes Christopher was killed off. I think Jesse Metcalf wanted to pursue other things so didn't want to comeback for another season. I'm sad cause I really liked him. Plus he was a tie to Pam (the original other than Bobby or Cliff from the original Dallas show) so I don't think VP would ever come back. But yes they do need another 'good' guy. I do hear what your saying about Josh Henderson, he is a really good actor. I do hope they bring it back again. Go to that web site its really good has alot of info about the original show as well as the current show. You'll love it. Yeah, Judith Light is great I recall her days on One Life To Live as hooker Karen Wolek she was so awesome , she can do anything I believe. I think there nuts if they don't bring the show back for a 4th season. I hope Elena is pregnant with John Ross kid and not Nickolas/Jaquin whatever his name is. I don't like him at all. Ugh. I guess time will tell but I sure hope its back.
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."