View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
People defend Stevie and get upset about others going after her like she's their mother. This is because Stevie fans are generally the outcasts and sort of emo kids in high school. They are obsessed with the whole witch thing and relate to it because they are into weird emo crap like that themselves. They have no companions in their life besides internet friends they've met on sites like Tumblr so they must look up to a musician and defend her like they persoanally know her. Don't @ me
What? I doubt that Stevie fans are walking clichés. I don't find myself in anything you wrote and I know some other fans - noone is like that at all. also - Stevie fans certainly don't buy into the whole witch thing - that was something for a few people who knew nothing about her some 40 years ago and is therefor still picked up by mediocre reporters who do not do their homework. I love Stevie since 1979, but her solo albums and her reckless comments about FM/LB, her always being the victim puts me off since TOSOTM. Since that time, I actually have motherly feelings for HER, annoyance mixed with love, she rarely still enthralles me, but more and more often, she is just irritating like a stubborn child.

People complain about the tone on this board again and again, it goes in cycles . To me, the tone has alwas been the same since 2003. Bad behaviour is mirrored rather fast, I've been on both sides.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

It's The Ledge! after all.

Last edited by AncientQueen; 08-17-2017 at 06:20 PM..