Addicted Ledgie

Ok, the results are in and this is the Best album that us fans have chosen:

BL 14 votes vs love in store w/ 7
SW 14 votes vs cant go back 7
That's Alright 13 votes vs everywhere 8
Caroline 13 vs BOL 9
Gypsy 14 vs TITN 6
Mystified (???) 11 vs OOY 10
LL 20 vs ES w/ 1 (no surprise here, but I do like ES)
Stand Back..umm I mean Straight Back 13 vs FM 8
HM 17 vs WTTRS 3
IIM 16 vs Oh Diane 5
EOTW 18 vs WISYA 3
WYWH 12 vs Y&I 9

So, we have a tie amongst fans, Mirage 6, Tango 6 make the perfect album.
  • Some of you may be questioning why some songs received 20 votes, while others 21. Well, the calculations may be off be 1 or 2 pts, but no more.
  • In the event of a “TIE”vote (there were several), it was at my discretion to chose the winning song. Most times I would chose the one with least amount of votes (not that it really mattered at that point) Other times, for elle, or some posters I know a little better, I would chose the LB song, etc. This is why it is important (only in our happy lil FM community) to just chose “one”. Please don't make me decide.
  • Interestingly enough LB received 3 votes, SN 4, CM 5
  • I'm surprised (and secretly delighted) that WISYA and WTTRS received 3 votes each, none of them mine.

So, the Perfect 80's album/track listing according to us (rearrange as you please) is:

Big Love
Seven Wonders
That's Alright
Caroline
Gypsy
Mystified
Little Lies
Straight Back
Hold Me
Isn't It Midnight
Eyes of the World
Wish You Were Here

Hidden Bonus track: Tango In The Night

Thank you all for sharing input and ideas here. This, IMO is the only accurate way to gauge fans opinions to the albums/songs over the years, opposed to listing vote: Little Lies vs. Sugar Daddy, Rhiannon against WISYA, GYOW vs. WMYTYTO, etc.

This poll/thread also opens the door to many great discusions/ideas about what we, the fans like/dislike about our band. What works for us and doesn't work or appeal to us. Keep the conversation going, whether it is in agreement or not.

Special thanks to theWILDheart and elle for (hijacking)/developing/creating a new thread/discusion from this poll.

Viva La Mac!