Thread: Sheryl Crow
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hitler. Lesbians. Abortions. What the F happened in this thread!? Damn you Sheryl Crow!!

My take: I thought Sheryl Crow “replacing” Chris would’ve been a poor idea and served no purpose outside of making Stevie “comfortable” with another woman in the band. And unless Stevie and Sheryl were lesbianing together and aborting their love children, I don’t know how we got here.

On the other related topics that have come up...
- OBVIOUSLY the “I hate her more than Hitler” remark wasn’t meant to be taken literally. For 75+ years, Hitler (for obvious reasons) has been used by most of the World to invoke a comparison to one of the most vile human beings in recent memory. It certainly doesn’t compare Stevie’s life to Hitler’s nor does it serve to justify killing millions of Jews and other. FFS everyone needs to settle the hell down and stop being so sensitive to every friggin remark.

- Can we all agree that the people in this band are all human and haven’t exactly been paragons of virtue? Lindsey has demons in his past, but he’s not alone. Stevie’s on record as saying she got physically violent with Lindsey. Johns record isn’t clean there either. And they ALL have done their fair share of emotionally abusive antics to each other and others in their lives.