View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I would love it if they avoided most of the FM catalogue and focused on material from the new record and more recent solo outings.

There are a handful of songs from In the Meantime that I hope get played. Wouldn't "Calumny," "Forgiveness" and the acoustic version of "Friend" be heaven?

I'd love to hear a few songs from LB's last four albums, too.

The rest could be material from the joint effort, and encores from the FM playlist.
I agree and I bet that is what we get. Lindsey plays I'm so afraid at every Mac show. Next year's big world tour he can play it again. This tour is special. I also don't think they will play world turning either. Its for Mac tours. Give us something new and exciting that we wont get to hear during Mac concerts. We will definitely get Hold Me since that is not a standard at Mac shows.
If I hear: Isnt it midnight, Hold me, plus one vintage song like Why, plus the smile I live for....I will die happy.
I just don't see these 2 loading up all the Mac standards since their big tour will be here before you know it.