View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 05:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

We are beating a dead horse but of course its a shame. I never thought in a million years this would have happened. IMHO the last (true) group effort was Mirage with these 5 members. It would have been something so special to get a group effort again after all these years.
But I see this now as the glass half full and positive. We get more Christine songs and get to see Christine and Lindsey in concert. That never would have happened. Chris loves to sing the blues so I expect her to dig out at least one old classic (pre-Buck/Nicks) Mac song to perform for these concerts. That alone just blows my mind and almost makes this whole situation worth it.
There is some irony though. I saw Stevie in concert 2 weeks ago. She kept bragging to the crowd how while Bella Donna was still red hot she dropped everything to go to France with no air conditioning (yes suffer lol) and record with Fleetwood Mac. She said she would never break up Fleetwood mac and told more stories of her sacrificing to record and tour with them.
I just found such irony in her statements. After all she has been through with huge solo success, NOW is the time she declines to record with them. Its just sad especially since Christine came back to the group. Its just plain weird.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-16-2017 at 05:48 AM..