View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 12:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
Exactly. And for the record, I'm a Stevie fan and I WANT this album to do well - for them, and selfishly for me, so Stevie can do more solo stuff.
And those of you blaming Stevie for this not being better due to her lack of participation, please stop. That's ridiculous. It's also an insult to Buckingham McVie. They can't be good without her? If this album ends up being mediocre to bad, that's on them. This is their album. Stop dragging Stevie into it.

To recap my thoughts on the first 3 singles:
1st one - ok, mediocre
2nd - horrible
3rd - ok, mediocre

Hoping for much better on the rest of the album.

Jamie
I'm a Stevie fan but also FM and I stop writing here because of all this negative feedback. Fans trying to blame Stevie or Lindsey its just silly. I've seen cycles of hate for diferent members of this band for years here. Starting with Mick, then lindsey and now Stevie and we should stop that. We are so lucky they're still out there playing and making music.

About the new songs the first one I thought it was Lindsey's song Trouble when I heard it. So its ok but not what I expected. The second one, I thought its a ok too. The third one its...ok jajaja. The songs are not bad but I think the expectations are bigger than the reality. And that makes me think that FM need an outside producer (dont kill please) because the sound needs an upgrade. I dont know how else to put it.
And all those races that are run
They cause patterns"

Last edited by saradorna; 05-14-2017 at 12:24 PM..