View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I wish I felt inspired at the moment. I'm feeling quite uncreative today (uck!), so just spending my time researching for my classes and dissertation.

It makes me laugh so much when people who are living on the dole seem to develop an oracle state when it comes to the working industry. If you haven't tried to get a job or do something for society, and are just using the dole as an excuse to do very little, then you are the sponger. I wouldn't get offended at all. There are plenty of opportunities for photographers. Local newspapers, tabloids, freelance, food, retail and leisure photograph, the list goes on. Though the food photography aspect could be dodgy, unless you plan on photographing Kebabs for a living lol. Which I know you wouldn't want to do. I'm sure there'll be plenty of options for you outside of education.
Uncreative days suck.
I know it just frustrates me so much. Exactly i told her that there is so much you can do photography wise but she was having none of it. It's frustrating but it's no skin off my nose. At least I am actually doing something with my life. Some people tend to think that creative courses and jobs are beneath other careers and thats the thing that frustrates me. Not everyone is creative just like not everyone is made to do other jobs so people shouldn't look down on people for their career choice. If you're a painter and you love it then do it.. if you work in a shop and you love it then do it as long as you're doing something and not just grab grab grab from the government. LOL some lovely kebab shots.