View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
yeah it's always a coin toss between getting in early or waiting and hoping you'll have just as good a selection later. Having been lucky and been burned both ways, I can see the tradeoff between both options.

Right now I'm happier knowing whether I've got tickets. I would likely go even if the only thing available was sitting on the grass (you can bring very low beach chairs there) just to have gone. But as I get older I like having the more comfortable option and for those prices so close to home, and I know I want to go for sure, so..... now I don't have to think about it til it's time to go
yeah i'd be the same! i had several experiences recently, both for theaters and stadiums, where i barely managed to get in on the presale, and once the general onsale hit it was completely impossible to get in and i'd never get any tix that way except from scalpers. so speaking from my recent experiences presale has been a way to go.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"