View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces Queen View Post
A NEW Fleetwood Mac kiss-and-tell...

... At the Grammys the same year, Buckingham saw country great Kenny Rogers walk by and called out, "Oh, my God! Look at the [bleep]in' pancake makeup! It's gotta be four inches thick." When Rogers turned and glared, Harris thought, "I really didn't want to have my fairytale night spoiled by a fight between Kenny Rogers and my man." Meanwhile, Buckingham was just getting started, saying, "Kenny, hey, Kennnnny! Man, love your makeup! Really, you look great, cowboy!" Rogers elected not to fight.

Although this is her version it is a bit funny. I am still on the fence about buying her book. What do you guys think?
I haven't gotten to this passage yet because, alas, I am such a slow reader.

It did remind me of the incident with John Lennon when he heckled the Smothers Brothers who were on stage. I can't remember who was with Lennon at the time -- maybe Harry Nillson -- but Tommy Smothers took it in stride and said something like -- "Hey, he's a big star, much bigger than us."

Maybe Lindsey was immature at the time and regrets that incident with Kenny Rogers. I would guess, that is the case.

This whole book thing does make me want to re-watch those 1977 Rumours/Japan outtakes tapes to see CAH and how she acts. I wonder if the cameraman was able to pick up the halo on top of her head?