View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Um yeah, I guess so. Did she say that?

Hello. I know nothing about you, your situation and your reasoning but stop that, for my sake. Everything I know about drugs I learnt from a brochure so I know that people only take them because of peer pressure. People on drugs are weak. Go life!

Oh well alright then, I'll stop at once. But only because I stepped up to the challenge of 'just say no'. You will of course be held responsible when I kill myself 3 weeks later after ceasing to take my prescribed stabilisers.
Let me tell you a little something about me. This way when your foot is in your mouth, you won't choke on it.

I lost my husband 15 months ago to drugs, alcoholism and suicide. I don't hold myself responsible for his death, let alone yours. If that is the way you wish to live your life, that's your choice. No one can change you but you. However, your drug "glamorizing" post was all but that. I've done lots of drugs. I've also learned to stop. I've also suffered 15 months of pure hell from what drug, alcohol abuse, and suicide can do to a wife and 5 year old. No, honey, you don't know my situation, and I don't know yours. I DO know what it's like to live on drugs, and live with an abuser. I'm sure you can't say you've walked a mile in my shoes. Until then, please think before you post.

Oh, ya. Go life!
Maria

Last edited by sara1998; 08-31-2004 at 10:31 PM..