View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
I am not surprised that she praised their work since they unlike her put some work into it.If she had as well maybe it could be tied for the 3rd best album from the Rumours five instead of 5th.
She did record 3 songs, plus at least 3 more. And nothing Stevie could have done would have made Family Man a good song. Lindsey deserves all the credit for the song that couldn't even make the top 60, even though 4 previous singles from Tango made it to the top 20.

Just to be clear, I didn't mean I was surprised Stevie was complimentary to her band mates, but rather HOW complimentary she was. I never knew she liked the album so much, and it was nice of her to mention specific songs by Lindsey and Chris that she liked.

I am shocked by how much I'm enjoying the outtakes and demos disc... the instrumental of Mystified is stunning, the harmonies on Isn't It Midnight make it seem like a whole new song, Seven Wonders, Tango in the Night, ooh My Love, I mean there's really not a loser in the bunch. If they had replaced Family Man and When I See You Again with Down Endless Street and Ooh My Love, Tango would have been so much better. Just my opinion, obviously, since those songs do have their fans. I'm curious what others would have liked to have seen switched.