View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default reporter ran into LB on Nov 22, talked about new album

thanks so much to Karissa for finding this and sharing here http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...&postcount=155 -

I've been out a few days amigos tending to my health (I'm ok) 🙏🏼 then today the hills and ocean were calling me, a hike is always good for healing. Upon arrival, I see this man, I don't want to disturb him, but keep staring, hoping the force will get him to turn around my way, it does! Finally I get the guts to say, "Excuse me are you Lindsey Buckingham?" Wow this organic meeting finally happened and not as a TV journalist either. Just as me. As a #fleetwoodmac megafan I always dreamed of this day. We talked about the band, politics, his new album he's working on with Christie McVie, his kids, my life and he said he'll watch for me on #nbcla Kinda geeking out big time right now. #biglove to Lindsey thanks for making this day even more epic! I feel better already! "I'm over my head!" Lol #epic #gratitude #magicalhike #lindseybuckingham #iwillrejoiceandbegladinit #vibinghigh #losangeles

A photo posted by Michelle Valles (@michellenbcla) on

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"