View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GoldDustWoman~ View Post
What statements? Also I think in the SA interview she was definently saying she had an abortion, not that she miscarried.
I'm a guy, but I have to believe that if a woman had a miscarriage she would say she had a miscarriage. Stevie's a celebrity, if she had a miscarriage then she would get this outpouring of support and sympathy. Yet, if she had an abortion that has the opposite effect on some people. So I don't think she would say abortion if she meant miscarriage, if anything it would be the other way around.
The problem is there are many fans, not just of Stevie but of many celebrities, who put these people on a pedestal and don't want to think of them as having any faults. Stevie has never claimed to be a perfect angel. She has said that she lived the rock and roll life and lived it to the fullest AND she wouldn't change a thing. This is why if and when her book ever comes out I think many fans may be in for a real shock. That may also be why she keeps putting it off. For years she said when she was 60 and retired she would put the book out, but she's still going and "people still care" so she can't just yet.