View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw FM twice in the UK for the SYW tour.

BUT the very first line of the very first song - "listen to the wind blow" - I thought that doesn't sound right. I sulked for most of the concert and for some reason was very angry that Stevie didn't dedicate Landslide to her.

Anyway a rumour(!) went around that she would join them on stage for the last date at Earls Court. So I coughed up my £75 again. As the day grew nearer I thought this is not going to happen and come the night - it didn't!

However Stevie did dedicate Landslide to her and Mick gave her a very nice mention.

But to me they just didn't sound right. As many have said before - the balance has gone.

I don't think she'll work with them again but who knows? I think they have all moved on. I wouldn't want her to work with them out of duty or some miss placed sense of loyalty. She would have to really want to and I don't think she wants to be in that type of intense pressurised atmosphere again. ITM was done over almost two years working when they felt like it and with no record company pressure.

The irony is that Lindsey who worked with FM again rather than release a solo album so he could shift more copies has said some less than flattering things about Christine, when if she had worked with them they would have shifted a lot more!

Gail

Is it technically possible for her to leave? Isn't that like divorcing your own family?

Last edited by Gailh; 03-18-2005 at 01:46 PM..