View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:07 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
30 people are rewarding awful behavior. It makes sense these days, if you know what I mean.
It's up to 31. And I don't consider myself rewarding awful behavior. I'm rewarding decades of enjoyment brought to me and the fact that at their advanced ages my favorite band is still planning to haul themselves around the country/world playing music (and grabbing cash, but whatever).

And all the "this is what happened" business at this point is just rumors passed around from people who supposedly know someone who knows something. Until I see something reported by actual entertainment media or spoken by one of the five themselves, I don't know how we even know what "awful behavior" went down.

Besides, "rewarding awful behavior" reminds me of dealing with children. This band may behave like spoiled, angst and drama-ridden tweens...but they're a bunch of grown a** adults (senior citizens, actually) who can do whatever they want with their lives and careers.

I'm probably the wrong person to comment on this as I really don't give a rat's behind why Lindsey is out...and I'm even a little bit relieved that I won't have to suffer through any more phony Stevie-Lindsey huggy/hand-holdy nonsense this go-round; but, much like my favorite band, I'm drawn to the drama.