View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Ledgie

Default Met with Jeremy his wife and manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
Great news for you, robm! Hope you can give us a review of the show.
Well the show is tomorrow night..it will be outdoors on the Garden Terrace, which is up a level from the ground floor. It will be a small audience (300 people).

My wife (Christine) and myself were very fortunate and we met with Jeremy, his wife Dorothy, and his manager Morten, for almost an hour at the Sheraton yesterday. We had a drink and some casual conversations. Nothing groundbreaking was discussed. We talked a bit about the "Fake Jeremy" for a bit, about Jeremy's website...www.jeremyspencer.com of course his wonderful new album "Precious Little", how he really likes the feeling he has from the band members he plays with from Norway. We chatted about the traffic in Mumbai, some of our experiences here in Mumbai (my wife and I have been here a year), about his band, he likes the new drummer they are using for this India tour, Jeremy talked a bit about the recording of the new album, and a little bit about when he recorded "Flee" (He has many interesting stories to tell), where Jeremy was from, and a bit about ourselves. Jeremy also talked a little bit about Danny Kirwin, and Bob Brunning. I did not see the need to bring up Peter Green. It was a really enjoyable experience. Everything was discussed in a positive light. Jeremy and his wife are a very nice couple, and Morten, who is with Bluestown records is a very cool dude. Jeremy has a great sense of humor, and is a cool down to earth guy, as well as a well respected singer/songwriter/musician...what a treat to be able to sit down, have a drink, and have some delightful conversation.We took some pictures, I'm going to forward them to Morten before I post any here.

I will continue after we see the show on the 13th.

Last edited by robm; 02-12-2007 at 06:43 AM.. Reason: spelling